Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Download Needed

please back up all systems onto external drive if you'd like to continue running this operating system.

I have way too much on my plate right now. And my brain is not up to full running capacity. I don't know if it's clogged with pollen or just running too many programs or what. But seriously I can't remember a damn thing.

And this covering a second shift on saturdays is turning out to be a way bigger hassle than it was last time. I suspect it has less to do with the patient load and paperwork than it has to do with my ever decreasing storage space.

Seriously, has anyone invented a backup disc for the human brain? I am in sore need of one.

I will not discuss the whining and general malaise of the short people. I think they have a cold now, and it's not allergies. Although, tomato tomahto really. It's still rivers of snot. and the battle of the hair barettes as snot likes to stick hair to your face in oh-so-attractive fashion.

Perhaps if I find a way to blog from my phone better. I actually think of 108 blog posts during the day, but I'm often hanging laundry or washing dishes when this little gems poof into my head and therefore far far from the laptop. which has unionized with the other electronics and therefore is constantly 'on break'

2 comments:

Sadia said...

My coworker tells me that his migraines are like a brain reboot. (I think I'll pass.)

I feel the same way, which is why I'll be asking my therapist about her thoughts on going back on don't-be-crazy meds.

Feel better.

Oh, and sleep helps too, I hear.

Jeanne The Queen said...

ha! don't taunt me with sleep as a cure! that's just cruel :)