Friday, January 18, 2008

Picture Post

I know I haven't had anything profound to say in a while, or ever... so here are some pics from the past month to show what we've been up to. See if you can guess who's who...

We've been cute:




We've been playing with toys:



We've been hanging off of poor mommy:

This last shot is purely for Crazy D so she can laugh at my double marsupial-ity. Please disregard the chaos going on in my kitchen and the fact that both babies are pretending they aren't doing anything remotely insane, like screaming non-stop for hours on end.

3 comments:

Eva said...

Glad to see you're all still okay. You're nuts to try the double sling thing! I didn't start really holding both at the same time until they could hang off a hip themselves, and we still struggle with "I'm going limp to make this as hard as possible for you" moments.

They are looking so cute! Hope you are all getting more sleep.

Jeanne The Queen said...

ha! sleep is for suckers! Just ask Chloe.

Stacie said...

You can wear them both! Rock star mama! I never could manage that!