Friday, March 20, 2009

Why I Love My Husband

H has been home on 'use it or lose it' vacation time for the past two days.

Loads of laundry completed: 3 (including a load of diapers)
# of times I've seen the washing machine: 0

Meals prepared: 9
# of times I've turned on the stove: 0

Dishwasher loads washed: 2
# of times I've loaded or unloaded the dishwasher: 1

# of times someone woke up crying in the middle of the night: 6
# of times I dealt with it:0

ok, so that last one isn't any different from the norm. but I also haven't scooped a cat box or changed more than 2 or 3 diapers since Tuesday.

I also went to twin club wednesday night, went to a friend's house last night and tonight I have plans to storm Blockbuster at midnight to purchase my very own vampire movie. which I will promptly unwrap and lick.

I heart H. Who the hell else would put up with all this?

No comments: