Monday, February 26, 2007

Too Many Boobies?

Is there such a thing? Actually, there may be. When you have to derail your Sunday afternoon plans to play legend of Zelda in search of a bra that doesn't make you cry (complete with magic flute... it was an interesting day), then, yes, you have boob issues.

(note: I warned you people this wasn't going to be pretty. and yes, I am compiling your most burning twin pregnancy questions into a post that Susan can use to quiz herself with, but these things take time)

Back to the task at hand: holding up the world's most enormous and currently useless anatomical structures.

We all know that I was never lacking in the booby department, but things have gotten out of hand. I mean, it's almost funny when the girl in the maternity store (maternity store ffs!) tells you that if you want a bigger size, you will have to order it online. I mean, it is funny. Until you get home and take a good look at the red raw half circles created by your underwire pushing on your belly and vice versa.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Seriously. Bueller?

crickets .

Yeah, that's what I thought.

On a less horrific note, it appears that the babies like H better than me. surprise surprise. But whenever he puts a hand on the belly they all jump around. for me, again with the crickets. sigh

as an almost post script, my esteemed colleague's suggestion for evil-bra-of-death-medieval-torture-device? Take it off. Commence laughing.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

ok dear i like you have the large boobie problem...i found that sport bras were the key during pregnancy....no circles from underwire....but yeah fun with the uniboob look....but who the hell cares by now anyway...lol