Tuesday, May 06, 2008

almost human

last night Z took a "nap" from 6:45pm to 7:30. She then refused to go back to sleep until 9:30. But she did finally go to sleep and then C got up at midnight. H put her back down after a few minutes of cranking. She got up again at 3am to nurse. Z got up at 5:30am to nurse and went back to sleep. C got up at 7, nursed for 2 minutes and was so happy to be in my bed, she grabbed onto my shirt and fell back asleep. Z got up for the day at 7:45.



So I have two babies who "sleep through" but on slightly different schedules.


And I wonder why I look like I do?
Here's some pictures of people who look waaaay more well rested than me. I think that's juice dripping off Z's face, but it could be drool. I know, I'm a bad mother letting her drool all over herself... we won't even talk about the horrors I put her through yesterday, but her head-bump is going away.

2 comments:

Eva said...

Thank you for obliging! They really are so adorable and are getting to look like such little girls. They have such expressive eyes!

Jeanne The Queen said...

they have very expressive mouths too :) there's lots of yakking going on here the meaning of which I am not privy to. I'm sure they are plotting against me...