Things are pretty quiet here on the upstate front. I am low on inspiration so I think I will post up a meme that Lacey sent me via email. I won't tag anyone specifically, but feel free to tag yourself. hows that for lazy?
Things you may not have known about me.......... in convenient 4 bite portions.
4 Jobs I've Had:
- Music and Drama director at summer camp.
- Dishwasher in a plant science lab. at night. with enormous roaches.
- Children's science museum docent. my co-worker was a boa constricter named "Spot". We sat at the front desk together frequently and greeted people.
- Genetic educator for orthodox rabbis
4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
- Roman Holiday. Something about the non-happy ending that I dig. plus who doesn't love a movie with a vespa?
- French Kiss. Kevin Kline's french accent and the whole soundtrack amuse me to no end.
- Titanic. If only to watch to ship and Leo sink. I blame this one on Ithaca's early last call and HBO's insistence on playing the same movie at the same time for a month.
- Babe The Pig. C'mon, talking barnyard animals and singing mice? Need I say more?
4 Places I've Lived. Actually, I'll give you all of them. I should get some sort of tax break for never moving out of the state:
- Long Beach
4 TV shows I'm currently addicted to (Thank you DVR... I love you...)
- LOST. but will they please get on with it?
- Scrubs. mostly because he reminds me of H. actually he reminds everyone of H.
- Grey's Anatomy. Even though I hate everyone on this show and frequently have to pause the replay to yell at people.
- The Tudors. Smutty eye candy. and I only like the episodes with extra sex.
4 Places I've been on vacation:
- Greece. Mostly the islands
- Italy. Yes, the whole damn country. by car. including a 4am foray to switzerland. not on purpose. However, after that jaunt, mom has decided switzerland is her next overseas destination. oy.
- Paris and the Riviera
- Taiwan. Which wasn't really a vacation so much as a chorus tour/ bizarre psych experiment in college. Crazy Diana almost amputated her left leg to store in the overhead compartment of our double decker tour bus. yeah. you're jealous.
4 of my Favorite Foods: (this'll be fun. what does a pregnant water buffalo eat?)
- Ice cream
- Chocolate. in either cookie, brownie or candy bar form. oooh, or in milk. or yogurt or pudding...
- frozen fruity bars with coconut in them
- Burritos. but then, they always make the list.
4 Places I'd Rather be RIGHT NOW:
- Tahiti. but only if I could teleport there. I am not making that flight
- In a Spa. Anywhere. Having people rub things on me.
- At any beach. with an umbrella and without other people.
- 60 pounds thinner, not pregnant, with a frosty bev in my hand...
So there you have it boys and girls. Things you may have known, but wished you hadn't. But now the twinlets are kicking me which probably means they are hungry and I should feed them. I will force down something with protein and nutritional value, but you will all now know that I'm pretending it's a chocolate bunny filled with rum.